Last week, was, well, just really really busy. After a week off sick I had so much to catch up on! Honestly, I'm still catching up on all of it, so I'll keep this post short and sweet. (See below for picture details.)
1. Some of my Geometry hoops, fresh off the workbench.
2. A new-to-me floral dress found at a thrift shop. My floral dress collection is kind of exploding!
3. Messy workbench.
4. A shot from my newest look-book, Everyday Magic.
5. Jewelry headed to the local shop, Oak Common.
6. One of my favorite handmade jewelry pieces from An Astrid Endeavor.
7. Lastly, tea and trains with my nephews this weekend. A fun way to end the week!
I hope everyone's week is off to a great start. Don't forget to enter my contest for my last pair of Singularity earrings over here!