As I sit down (or stand at my makeshift standing desk as it may be) to put this post together a little apology about how I don't blog that much these days starts to burble up inside of me. Instead of apologizing tho I'm making this concrete decision: I'm gonna blog as often as I can when I have the time and when I want to and I'm going to stop apologizing for whatever the duration in between posts may be. How does that sound? Good? Good! Life's busy for us all these days. . .
The photos in this post are sort of a mish-mash of photos from my little trip to Sebastopol for the Gravenstein Apple fair and from arriving back home. Top to bottom:
1. Otis, happy I'm back home
2. Some new work. These won't be available until the holidays. I'm fine tuning a bunch of new designs, many of which will be OOAK or very limited edition.
3. Drinks and dinner at East Bay Spice Company, in Berkeley, with Jeff. It was my first time here and I really loved this place.
4. A window display at Field Day and Friends in Oakland. That's one of my large moon necklaces!
5. More moon necklaces. I really can't make these fast enough this year!
6. Booth set up at Gravenstein Apple Fair in progress.
7. And ta da! Booth set up done!
8. Close up of part of my booth.
9. Rosemary's Garden - a wonderful herbal emporium in Sebastopol. I picked up some herbal tea blends, handmade soap, and some tincture of achey joints while I was there.
10. The dress I wore to work at the fair on Saturday. I love this dress! Hence the hotel room selfie.
11. Stopped by Flying Goat Coffee in Santa Rosa Sunday morning before heading to the fairgrounds. The shop is very clean, high ceilings, BIG, and everything is yellow, white and black!
12. Ear cuffs shipped off to a salon in Santa Cruz after getting back from the fair.
13. Lastly, a dress I picked up on a big thrift shopping excursion when I got back home.
Well, I'm working on paper work today while I recover from a yoga class I went to earlier this afternoon. The class kicked my butt! I'm supposed to go back on Friday. Fingers crossed I have the will power. . .
Happy hump day everyone!