The last week went by in a blur! Things are really picking up quickly this year with Tangleweeds. To balance out the busy-ness of the work week, I spent a lovely, relaxing weekend with Jeff, spending time in the "great outdoors" of Oakland. We hiked on Sunday and on Saturday we took a walk around the lake, did some window shopping (window-shopping only! I'm working on a budget this year) and had a lazy evening in cooking and watching Boardwalk Empire (we're only on season 1).
Photos (from top to bottom)
1. From our hike at the Huckleberry Botanic Preserve
2. Otis chilling out at home with us on Sunday afternoon
3. This one's from one of my many ocean-side mid-day walks near my Jack London Square studio
4. Evening tea. It's become a bit of a ritual for me. Helps me slow down and get ready for sleep!
5. Some in-progress work. These bits will be turning into finished earrings today.
6. From Jeff's and my walk around the lake on Saturday. This giant eucalyptus tree fell over in that really bad windstorm we had back in December (I think it was December at least.) It's crazy big and birds are loving perching in the tree roots that have become more like tree branches now.
I hope everyone is having a great start to this new(ish) week!