Last week I took a few days off to have my nephew, Noah stay with me, and to simply re-charge my batteries (so to speak). It was a good reminder of how important it is to take time off to play! Pictures below are from some of our adventures. Now, gotta get back to prepping for Renegade this weekend!
top to bottom:
1. Noah in a giant chair at the Exploratorium in SF.
2. Otis on his favorite "poof."
3. Me, lounging with a good book and country music on the stereo.
4. Arlo and Otis: the best example of laziness in my life.
5. Peace sign at the Albany Bulb.
6. Two paintings of Joanne Ludwig's at her First Friday opening in Oakland.
Have a wonderful week everyone!