What. A. Month. Getting ready for Renegade was quite the journey this year. Building a whole new display, creating new wholesale line-sheets and figuring out how to publish them online, making, making, making and more. At a certain point in the whole lead up to this event I think I just put my nose to the grindstone and stopped concerning myself with so much of the rest of my life. This is what I learned: doing that once in a while is good. It allows me to really get more done in a limited amount of time than I think I can complete. But it must have a end point, a reasonable one that allows me to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Oh, and there must be small breaks throughout to keep me energized and focused. Even tho it was really exhausting at times, I'm looking back at all I accomplished in the last two months and I'm feeling pretty darn proud =).
Meanwhile, some photos from the last week or so. . .
Top to bottom:
1. new pieces headed off to Field Day and Friends in Oakland
2. some fun finds from the East Bay Depot for Creative Reuse. I went on a little scavenging trip on Monday.
3. Selfie in the car the first day of Renegade. My sunglasses matched my coffee mug. Funny little moment.
4. Wall hangings. These are brand new. They debuted at Renegade. None of them sold just yet, which I'm secretly happy about 'cause I get to enjoy them in a my studio for a bit longer. I'm really happy with how they turned out. They are my first round at a line of wall hangings, and I have TONS of more ideas for new ones. Hopefully, in time for the holidays I'll have a complete line of them.
5. Some Etsy orders that shipped off this week.
6. My display getting packed up for the weekend.
7. The last two photos are from my booth at Renegade this past weekend.
Lastly, I will be joining a few other members of the SF Etsy team tomorrow for a pop-up shop at Rickshaw Bags in San Francisco. Stop by if you'd like to check out my new men's collection. I'll also have jewels for the ladies too of course. Hope to see you there!